Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gravity Gun & Portalgun
#1
Hello all,

Here's a rip for the gravity gun, crossbow, and pulse rifle from Half Life 2, as well as the portal gun from Portal 2.

Half Life 2 - Crossbow: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Jl50...1JfdjdPLW8
Half Life 2 - Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Jl50...m9zTjhmdEE
Half Life 2 - Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator (Blue): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Jl50...nB5SEdja2s
Half Life 2 - Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Jl50...UZkSHZ5bkE
Portal 2 - Portal Gun: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Jl50...WgxVmpQZVE

I also have the Portal 2 turret with the animations, but I'm not entirely sure how to export preserving all of the animations.

Edit:
I'm not sure if this is the gravity gun or the physgun, apparently there's two variations, possibly like the one seen in Gmod?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gravity Gun & Portalgun - by TamagoChan - 07-03-2017, 04:29 AM
RE: Gravity Gun & Portalgun - by sutinoer - 07-07-2017, 05:28 AM
RE: Gravity Gun & Portalgun - by TamagoChan - 07-08-2017, 12:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)