Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

.bin files (from a Wii game)
#1
Alright, so a while back, I requested help
on a Wii game I wanted to rip. I could dump the sprites
through Dolphin, but then I'd have to do every single
one of the characters' actions. That'd take time. A lot of it.
This is the game I want to/ am ripping from.
It seems the characters' sprites are stored in .bin files.
Any help, for the second time?
Here is an example file. Good luck!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
.bin files (from a Wii game) - by supersmashball - 06-30-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: .bin files (from a Wii game) - by puggsoy - 07-04-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: .bin files (from a Wii game) - by puggsoy - 07-13-2017, 08:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)