06-24-2017, 10:37 PM
For anyone who wants it, I cleaned up most of Adult Link's model from Ocarina of Time 3D, as well as Ingo(Present & Future):
3DS_OOT_Adult_Link.zip
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
3DS_OOT_Ingo.zip
[spoiler]
Notes:
Ingo's "Present" overalls texture is white, and I believe they're colored blue in-game through code.
Adult Link's .zip includes the original extracted .dae files, in case anyone wants a look at the original untouched, uncleaned model(s),
I'm not submitting this to the main site as there's a small handful of things that still need to be cleaned up and I don't have the patience for it.
[/spoiler]
3DS_OOT_Adult_Link.zip
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]3DS_OOT_Ingo.zip
[spoiler]
Notes:
Ingo's "Present" overalls texture is white, and I believe they're colored blue in-game through code.
Adult Link's .zip includes the original extracted .dae files, in case anyone wants a look at the original untouched, uncleaned model(s),
I'm not submitting this to the main site as there's a small handful of things that still need to be cleaned up and I don't have the patience for it.
[/spoiler]

