Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

NEW: Veran (TLOZ Oracle of Ages) - MrPr1993's N64 Models
#41
MARX. Yeah! I gotta keep that lil' guy in mind. And his two forms also.

OK! I made new model; but for reasons of NSWFness, I'll keep it in Spoilers.

It's the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown. Know for being, well... squishy. From the front and from behind.

Be warned
[spoiler][Image: 1498097533.png][/spoiler]


DOWNLOAD (Sketchup 8)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW: Shantae - MrPr1993's N64 Models - by Ton - 02-16-2017, 09:43 AM
RE: NEW: Peacock - MrPr1993's N64 Models - by Ton - 03-08-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: NEW: Peacock - MrPr1993's N64 Models - by Ton - 03-27-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: NEW: Galaga - MrPr1993's N64 Models - by Ton - 06-14-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: NEW: Sorceress (Dragon's Crown) - MrPr1993's N64 Models - by MrPr1993 - 06-21-2017, 09:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)