Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help!
#5
Oh wow. I see what you meant by the sprites being too simple and pillowed.

Yeah, gonna have to side with Gors on this one OP. These are just so awful looking for the above reasons. I don't even know if there are any redeemable qualities in this. I would probably say maybe look at the glossary of spriting and perhaps brush up on some fundamental skills for art. I think doing both of those would help you tremendously.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help! - by M3R10O - 06-17-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Help! - by Gors - 06-18-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Help! - by DioShiba - 06-19-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Help! - by Gors - 06-21-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: Help! - by DioShiba - 06-21-2017, 02:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)