Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

help me extracting .hed and .dat files
#1
Hello, guys.

I currently in project of ripping game 'Detective Conan' (Japanese version). And After I investigate the resource's files, I noticed all of them is archived in .DAT files with had their own .HED files (header maybe).

So, I need help from somebody, if you know how to extract the .DAT files from it. I know it's possible with QuickBMS. But the problem is, I am too noob in scripting for this purpose. (Even learning from Struggle's tutorial is a bit confusingĀ Shocked )
I provide you with sample files (see below, it's HUD specific file), so you can figure out about it, besides of teaching me of BMS scripting for this .DAT file.

Thank you for your help.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJM2J...GJ1YmhiSmM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJM2J...zFjRU5LX1E
Reply


Messages In This Thread
help me extracting .hed and .dat files - by ViGamezBoy - 06-16-2017, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)