Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
#8
Wink 
(06-10-2017, 08:53 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Psst - I showed a friend these sheets and they screamed after seeing how large the topic is!

So I took care of the spoilering for you. I did a little bit of trickery to make things still look cool, so feel free to check the BBCode to see how I did some of it. B)

Also: I'm making progress on these new palettes. I'm sure you'll like them - as I mentioned before, these need contrast. I've got that. Wink

Hey Kosheh,

Thank you for going thru the trouble.
Actually I prefer it my way, because it's supposed to be a show case.
Sins people prefer it the other way I guess it can't be helped
I would have appreciated more if you confronted me first tho Wink . 

As for the palettes you're working on, I'm looking forward to it!
ThinkingI'm very curious, when will you be done?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! - by A-D-EighT - 06-11-2017, 06:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)