Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects.
#25
(05-24-2017, 09:39 AM)iyenal Wrote: Do you can do some photorealistic renders ?
Anyway I would see these models in a mobile game, I don't know why.

Well, if it counts for anything, I'm not sure if I should be posting this here in this thread though since It's an original character I'm working on but...
[spoiler][Image: tumblr_oqk5fe7s5C1u9u4k1o1_1280.png][/spoiler]

Just very recently, I started working on creating original characters, (for maybe a potential indie game if I can) It's not exactly photorealistic, but It's aiming a bit more for a cartoony animated movie style, such as Pixar and ARMS and all.

The problem is though, this is pretty new territory for me, and I'm not sure how I should go about modelling the eye lids and mouth so that they animate properly and naturally. I think I need to see some guides for that and how that works.

This isn't really finalized though and a lot still needs to be changed, even at this stage, the hair needs to be fixed for example.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects. - by Curious Villager - 05-26-2017, 06:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)