Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
#70
(05-24-2017, 10:34 AM)kendotlibero Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 10:26 AM)Kriven Wrote: I actually think of pizzelles :p

[Image: hd450x300.jpg]
good choice

that's an actually good food though. like fried dough but turned into a mini fried pizza. "pizzelle fritte"
I've NEVER seen these in the states, even in Little Italy (though now I want one they sound awesome)

pizzelles here are like

[Image: Pizzelles-7.jpg]

thin lil waffle cookies you sprinkle powered sugar on that are low calorie (hence one of the few reasons to eat them)

why are all of our italian-name things named so incorrectly wtf
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread - by Kosheh - 05-24-2017, 12:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)