Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Eternal Love 2.0 - The Love Thread 2014 - 2015 - 2016
I guess I should update my ref since, well... I updated it!

[Image: 20170523_131345.png]
[Spoiler=Backstory/concept for anyone who cares]
A person that enjoys the thrill of adventure and the challenges that come along with it. He is on a quest to surpass his former limitations and see the world in a different light. His pure heart allows him to see and discover things that most people can't but he isn't overly naive as his experience as an adventurer has taught him to be wise and cunning. In an age where hard labor is the norm in order to live a decent life, he decides to make a living on collecting precious treasure and going where the wind takes him, never staying in one place for too long. He was raised and trained with several monks in a rural villiage for most of his life and has learned how to manulilate his spiritual energy into a physical form, further helping him on his journey across the unknown.

His overall design draws inspiration from Link, him being an adventurer and all, as well as Sonic, the Saiyans, and Knuckles/Rouge as well as myself. They all had aspects I loved about them that also taught me different things, be it about character creativity or even real world applications (how to view life, like with the saiyans always trying to be stronger or sonic/link always looking to explore more, etc). Aesthetic wise this version of my ref isnt that different from my last one or the one before that, but I feel like the character traits are what make a character unique more than anything else which is why im typing all this in the first place! Tongue
[/spoiler]

I forgot how to link this to show up on the first page. Do i edit the first post here or wait for a mod to just link it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Love 2.0 [LOVE THREAD 2014] - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Eternal Love 2.0 - The Love Thread 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - by ~Axis~ - 05-23-2017, 12:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)