Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
#62
(05-22-2017, 07:16 AM)Gors Wrote: Compared to everyday Brazilian breakfast of bread, butter and a cup of coffee, it does sound more glamorous and even a tad too exaggerated. Cereals are very expensive, and so are jams and spreads. We also don't have peanut butters and honey is something very uncommon for a normal Brazilian household (though I do buy honey myself)

Huh, that's something I didn't know. Those kinds of food are generally really cheap here, though honey is getting more expensive with scarcity and all. (SAVE THE BEES!)

Though I honestly couldn't tell you what a regular breakfast even is in this country, I'd say probably just cereal or toast, but I usually don't even eat breakfast myself. I suppose there's always the "full English" breakfast though; bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, sausage, fried tomatoes and toast. And black pudding, but that's not so common these days.

[Image: fullenglish_1438972c.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread - by PatientZero - 05-22-2017, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)