Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores
#31
Well, the reason they want me to change it completely is because it distracts them from the gameplay and it's busy to read for their eyes. If it would have been only the hues, that wouldn't be that bad.

I like a autumn like grassy level as the first level (since I didn't see that often in games, unlike Green "insert object here" Level/Zone/Arena) and I like Cappani being reddish coloured (I did other colours before and it only looked weird), but if this is too big of a problem, I will look what I can do about it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores - by Hiro-sofT - 05-18-2017, 11:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)