Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
#7
Last night I made a Gunion (octopus) from SML in this style, and I actually do have a YI Shy Guy, it's just not edited very much more than simple recoloring at this point, and as such clashes a bit with the SMB2 Shy Guys. I have a lot more motivation for the SML enemies than I did before now, as I just did a playthrough of the game a couple days ago. Also with Hoopster, I plan on giving it some "behind grating" sprites that shouldn't be too hard.

I personally think my best thing on here would either be the Bony Beetle or giving the larger Troopa shells an actual animation.


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 05-16-2017, 05:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)