05-16-2017, 01:17 AM
I'm trying to get through Blaster Master Zero again, this time on Destroyer (Hard) Mode. Man...
that game is bloody hard now, if you deal that low damage. The the bosses are actually not dying in like 3 seconds. The "one weakness" thing makes it a whole lot harder.
[spoiler]
The second real boss was a real pain to beat (Crabulus, the claw crab guy who rotates). His RNG pattern and weakness to the shield weapon was a big problem to me
. He just didn't want to use the shooting attack. Instand, he always rotated and spit his acid all around multiple times, so I had to go always behind him when he did that. I learned every attack of this boss and still only can asume his attack pattern is completely RNG.
Besides the Crabulus fight (guh!
), ...
[/spoiler]
...I'm enjoying this new and free addition to the game. It makes the game challenging so that you have to be on your toes most of the time
.
that game is bloody hard now, if you deal that low damage. The the bosses are actually not dying in like 3 seconds. The "one weakness" thing makes it a whole lot harder. [spoiler]
The second real boss was a real pain to beat (Crabulus, the claw crab guy who rotates). His RNG pattern and weakness to the shield weapon was a big problem to me
. He just didn't want to use the shooting attack. Instand, he always rotated and spit his acid all around multiple times, so I had to go always behind him when he did that. I learned every attack of this boss and still only can asume his attack pattern is completely RNG.Besides the Crabulus fight (guh!
), ... [/spoiler]
...I'm enjoying this new and free addition to the game. It makes the game challenging so that you have to be on your toes most of the time
.

