Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
I'm playing Pokémon Moon and Sun. Trying to find a player in Festival Plaza who I can buy Kanto Tent ★ from, but I can't find anyone who has it. You can set your facility you offer by talking to the construction worker in the castle in Festival Plaza and switching facilities to put the desired one (the facility you want to offer to other players) in the first slot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? The road to E3 - by Midday-Mew - 05-15-2017, 05:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)