Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
#85
- So, about structure scope, none of globals in this script was justified, then i did it properly. The globals "f" an "p" was especialy risky!
Now these mods prevents any conflicts from BFRES importer to other scripts (the reverse depends on the other scripts).
To do this I moved the functions and globals inside the rollout block (between controls and controls event handlers)

- Also I reduced the redundant "--UV info--" part into a shorter block. I left old part in comment.


.zip   BFRES Script_R5_scope.zip (Size: 9.8 KB / Downloads: 358)

PS: "range" function has been renamed too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Sylk - 05-13-2017, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)