Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A GIF animation I made..
#6
you still need improvement, as the neck is still too stout

I sketched a pose ref,

[Image: 375f82aaa8ec973662d2068642bcabc9.png]

Some important things to note,

1- Neck should be proportional to the body. Usually, a neck will be 1/3 of the body width, not any more than that, save extreme stylization
2 - The head should connect to the back of the head, not the chin directly
3 - Forearm and arm both have the same length approximately, please give the joints more definition
4 - Breasts are sacks of fat, give it volume
5 - Learn shading. What you did is banding, it doesn't convey 3D well
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A GIF animation I made.. - by MilesTheCreator - 05-12-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by Gors - 05-12-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by MilesTheCreator - 05-12-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by Gors - 05-12-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by MilesTheCreator - 05-12-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by Gors - 05-12-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by MilesTheCreator - 05-13-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by DioShiba - 05-14-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by MilesTheCreator - 05-15-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: A GIF animation I made.. - by Gors - 05-14-2017, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)