Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A few Ninja Turtles games and others
#13
I reuploaded them already and fixed them according to how I was directed, still in the que thanks. Issues where that I edited some of the MIM models so the polygons weren't scattered but was asked to keep them native instead. Second was that my texture assignments came out wrong, found out it was my .obj exporter so exported them to .fbx instead. So just a matter of the que I guess. Else I cracked Spiderman Unlimited and will be uploading everything from that now as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: A few games - by Ecelon - 11-07-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 11-15-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-07-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: A few games - by sutinoer - 03-07-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-09-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: A few games - by sutinoer - 03-09-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-26-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: A few Ninja Turtles games and others - by SickAlice - 05-12-2017, 09:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)