Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Sprites From an LCD Game
#2
Well, I'll describe it the best way possible.

Technically, Tiger Electronic handheld games or most POP stations use static images, not pixels.

However, there are some "original" handhelds such as the Game King that do use digital screens (by that I mean they use pixels), so technically you could recreate the sprites from the games. Although I cannot guarantee that they will be approved.

On a side note, it would be really interesting if someone managed to emulate those handhelds "Lexibook" and "Terminator 1.8" because they have some pretty good looking graphics to the games, but that's just me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Sprites From an LCD Game - by shadowman44 - 05-03-2017, 12:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)