Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to access to Request forum?
#5
I wasn't trying to call you a bad person. I actually did mention that all five of those posts were quality posts, not just spam to get into the requests section. It's even more admirable that your goal was to fulfill a request rather than request something yourself so you're in the clear. I was just trying to explain why I was confused.

To clarify though, the commissions forum, specifically, is for paid requests. That is, someone requesting something there is offering money for the work which is why anyone can post there at any time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to access to Request forum? - by Khyze - 04-30-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: How to access to Request forum? - by Petie - 04-30-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: How to access to Request forum? - by Kosheh - 04-30-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: How to access to Request forum? - by Khyze - 05-01-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: How to access to Request forum? - by Petie - 05-01-2017, 10:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)