Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help ripping call of duty black ops!
#2
(01-20-2017, 02:21 AM)lonleyglobe0 Wrote: Hi guys I need help ripping black ops 1. The only games I have ripped are goldsource games like half-life and CS 1.6.

If you could link a ripping tool or leave a reply with a tutorial that would be great. The only ripping tool I have is a half life model converter. I do have WinRAR to open the .IW files where the models are contained.

ALSO VOTE IN MY POLE!
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-30480.html

You do know that you can just rip the models using Ninja Ripper and rip2obj Sweatdrop)ou can find it on google
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help ripping call of duty black ops! - by Larryeedwards - 04-19-2017, 06:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)