Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping
#5
(04-18-2017, 02:22 PM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: iirc the tool automatically sifts through the file so you can just feed it the ISO or main folder or whatever and it'll let you know if it finds (or doesn't) anything
Think you could post a list of all the files? Or a screenshot of the complete (sub)directory listing? Just in case PSXPrev can't open the files, maybe there's something interesting.

Gotcha, here's the list below. I'm still not quite sure how to post an image using a URL.

The .img file is Tomba 2 Japanese (NTSC-J).img. Within that is:

-Tomba 2 Japanese (NTSC-J).ccd
-Tomba 2 Japanese (NTSC-J).sub
-BIN 
-skin
-def_skin.ini

The BIN folder contains a bunch of other .BIN files, which I've forgotten how to extract. I believe that's where most everything is. I've been able to grab music and sfx in the past, but it's been a while.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Scrumplet - 04-17-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Raccoon Sam - 04-18-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Scrumplet - 04-18-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Raccoon Sam - 04-18-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Scrumplet - 04-18-2017, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)