Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ
#23
If what I'm seeing is right, it seems like this thread is dying
But man, I can't let that be, and I ain't lying.
I've been out of the loop, I haven't done this is a while
But If this is what it takes then I'll go the extra mile.

So let's see, something about talent and nonchalant?
Jeez, such a hard word to rhyme, let's put it with "dont".
I can't rhyme as I type, I end up goin to Google to ask
"Yo my main man Google, what rhymes with "Flask"?"

I'll admit this hasn't been my best game
The raps I've been droppin have been pretty lame
But I already said that this thread shouldn't die,
Even if my C-grade beats are the only thing keeping it alive.

\.o./
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Shade - 03-31-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 03-31-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-03-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-03-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-04-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-06-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-07-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Quirby64 - 04-17-2017, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)