Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping
#1
Shocked 
Hey everyone!

New guy here, so forgive me if I'm a tad green. 

I know psx 3D model ripping is sort of a rarer thing, but is it possible? If so, would somebody be able to point me towards a proper article or tutorial on the process? My efforts so far have been totally fruitless. 

My overall goal is to get the character models and levels within the game, "Tomba! 2", as I'd like to take a crack at making new and updated versions. It may be overly ambitious, but I figured it would be a nice challenge. While I would try to make them from scratch, I'm not remotely a good enough modeler for that sort of thing. Plus, it's tough as hell to get a good view of certain models in-game.

Once again, I do apologize if I'm stepping on any toes, or bringing up old topics.

- Dakota D.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Scrumplet - 04-17-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Raccoon Sam - 04-18-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Scrumplet - 04-18-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Raccoon Sam - 04-18-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Tomba! 2 - PS1 Ripping - by Scrumplet - 04-18-2017, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)