Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for feedback on Oswald (sonic style)?
#4
Yeah. About the shading... All my sprites have horrendous shading. That's the thing about me. I also have made his pants a lighter color. I used an incorrect reference for Oswald. It had "pac-man" eyes and looked more like Mickey with Oswald's ears and pants than Oswald. I also get that his ears stand up. I'd have to completely redo his ears. But thanks for the feedback.

I also think it was worth mentioning that I made this as less of an Oswald sprite and more of a base for a fan character.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for feedback on Oswald (sonic style)? - by LakituBro - 04-07-2017, 08:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)