Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A few Ninja Turtles games and others
#10
(04-04-2017, 10:00 PM)Ayumi Shinto Wrote: I wish I knew how to both locate and rip models from Turtles In Time Re-Shelled.

I do but how to convert. I'm not sure they actually are though. My understanding is the game is a 2.5d, not outright models but don't quote me. Anyways you can extract all the files using Game Extractor from that one. What to do with the extracted I'm not certain past the audio files.

* I'll add if your looking for classic cartoon models the TMNT Legends ones are better anyways. I'm working them for this site else someone named bionicsix88 put a ton of em on Sketchfab already.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: A few games - by Ecelon - 11-07-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 11-15-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-07-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: A few games - by sutinoer - 03-07-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-09-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: A few games - by sutinoer - 03-09-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-26-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: A few Ninja Turtles games and others - by SickAlice - 04-06-2017, 12:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)