Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How exactly do I add images?
#4
If it's for the forum, you can just link it in the thread or attach it using the full post editor (which you see if you click the New Reply button instead of using the Quick Reply form). As for where they go, if you're looking for feedback, you can post them in the Feedback section (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-122.html) or in the Custom Sprites section (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-127.html).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How exactly do I add images? - by LakituBro - 04-04-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by Petie - 04-04-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by LakituBro - 04-05-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by Petie - 04-05-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by tarkan809 - 04-08-2017, 01:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)