It's an edit of Cream the Rabbit turned into Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Disney character). I'd like some feedback on his sprites please.

Thanks.
(I know the sheet's small, I'm new here so I don't know how to fix that (And no, I did not add running))
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Feedback on my Oswald (Sonic Style?)
|
|
It's an edit of Cream the Rabbit turned into Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Disney character). I'd like some feedback on his sprites please. ![]() Thanks. (I know the sheet's small, I'm new here so I don't know how to fix that (And no, I did not add running)) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Feedback on my Oswald (Sonic Style?) - by LakituBro - 04-05-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Feedback on my Oswald (Sonic Style?) - by AkumaTh - 04-05-2017, 03:26 PM
|