Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How exactly do I add images?
#2
What are you trying to do? Submit sheets to tSR? If the sheet is hosted somewhere online (like on Imgur, for instance), you can paste its full URL there. Otherwise, use the file upload box to submit the file from your computer.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How exactly do I add images? - by LakituBro - 04-04-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by Petie - 04-04-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by LakituBro - 04-05-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by Petie - 04-05-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by tarkan809 - 04-08-2017, 01:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)