Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How exactly do I add images?
#1
Before you yell at me calling me an idiot, I DO see that icon to add an image. I'm just not clear on what type of URL to put in the text box thingy. Someone please help. I've tried and apparently it was an invalid URL.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How exactly do I add images? - by LakituBro - 04-04-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by Petie - 04-04-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by LakituBro - 04-05-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by Petie - 04-05-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: How exactly do I add images? - by tarkan809 - 04-08-2017, 01:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)