Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ
#10
Shit my fam you caught me red-handed
Those are some nice rhymes you've landed
I'll be honest and say that all this was just a ruse
You don't think straight after a glass of booze

But alas that's all okay, this made my day
After all you rhymed again and that's the true gain
As long you rhyme, what I said was no crime
Should I be roasted when actually I should be toasted?

This topic's up again thanks to your bar
And damn my brudda what an observer you are
I'm totes not tryin' to hide the fact that I fucked up
Yeah yeah, not at all, not at all.

Next time try making 3 bars more,
Would you, Mr. Quirby 64?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Shade - 03-31-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 03-31-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-03-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-03-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-04-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-06-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Freestyle Me the Real Slim ShadeDBZ - by Gors - 04-07-2017, 08:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)