Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help: Night in the Woods (Unity game)
#7
(04-03-2017, 04:02 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 03:44 PM)mkoookm Wrote: I couldn't figure out hot to use the unity master so I'm just going to upload an .asset file and see if anyone can help. So it wont let me attach it so I just uploaded it to mediafire. http://www.mediafire.com/file/1uu6ifnqdw...ts2.assets

Cool that you mention this game. I actually ripped some stuff from it a while back.
[Image: 90aJvyx.png]
This tool, while the GUI is a bit dumb, works like a charm fro extracting graphics from Unity 5 games (Like NITW).

Holy shit thank you so much. I tried this program before but I couldn't figure out how to get the actual sprites. Who puts something like that under plugins.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help: Night in the Woods (Unity game) - by mkoookm - 04-03-2017, 04:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)