Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GumballYes DisneyJrNo's World of Models
#8
3D Modelling 
It's been a while since I last updated this, but I realized that the PC version of the Bee Movie game rips characters in T-pose, as my Wii models were rejected due to the T-pose I applied to them, so I decided to rip from that version instead. Plus, it's easier to do.

Since obviously everyone wants the main characters first, I ripped Barry, Ken, and Vanessa. Now you can use these however you want to! Smug

Barry B. Benson
Barry B. Benson
Ken
Ken
Vanessa Bloome
Vanessa Bloome


Scroll down if you want to see Hector, or Vanessa in her tennis outfit!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Very poor Ken model - by RobTheWrecker - 03-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Bee Movie Models - by RobTheWrecker - 04-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Hector from Bee Movie - by RobTheWrecker - 04-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Tennis objects from Bee Movie - by RobTheWrecker - 04-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Unity issue - by RobTheWrecker - 04-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Jimmy Neutron Low-Poly Models - by RobTheWrecker - 04-28-2017, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)