Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Heroes Models
#8
Hey! Very sorry these took so long. Big required a lot of editing, I got sick, I was doing life stuff, it was a whole fiasco. Tongue  But here's Big and Cream! By the way, that Cheese was the final version. In case my "Does this work" sounded like I was still working on him.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sahmb876nwb1671/Cream.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/57c4u0kic614f79/Big.rar


Messages In This Thread
Sonic Heroes Models - by Virt - 03-18-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by josh98 - 03-22-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by Virt - 03-22-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by ever17 - 03-23-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by josh98 - 03-24-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by Virt - 03-24-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by josh98 - 03-24-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by josh98 - 03-31-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: Sonic Heroes Models - by Virt - 03-31-2017, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)