Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm a 15 year old who plays games from the 90's
#8
(03-25-2017, 08:08 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I keep forgetting that most teenagers now weren't born in the 90's, so games of my childhood are really kind of a niche thing now. whoops



(i'm hoping you've played Perfect Dark then given that list you gave us. otherwise How Can U Call Ur Self A Gamer)

I grew up with that cool uncle who showed me doom and gave me halo 2. Perfect dark is on the top of my list of games to get for my N64 along with Mario party and the other Zelda game, majora's mask cause I already got ocarina of time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a 15 year old who plays games from the 90's - by lonleyglobe0 - 03-25-2017, 08:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)