Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Blaster Master Zero
#9
Ok so... yeah I have no idea what I'm doing. All the sprites seem to be .bin files (which I'm not really sure what to do with) and besides from being able to find the same of the sprites/graphics I'm pretty much at a loss.

A link to an awesome tutorial would be pretty sweet as I've been browsing the net for a good while now and got no where Sad


Messages In This Thread
Blaster Master Zero - by Goemar - 03-15-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Goemar - 03-19-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Shade - 03-19-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Goemar - 03-20-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by TomGuycott - 03-20-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Goemar - 03-20-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Shade - 03-22-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Goemar - 03-22-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Goemar - 03-23-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Ton - 03-24-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by Inthegrave - 04-17-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: Blaster Master Zero - by -Q- - 05-04-2017, 01:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)