03-23-2017, 05:13 AM
So I saw Power Rangers today. I thought it was fun. You can tell the actors had a lot of enjoyment in their roles.
Elizabeth Banks made a very intimating (And sexy
) Rita Repulsa, and Bryan Cranston was great as Zordon.
As for the Rangers themselves. They were not bad, and did a decent job in their performances.
I Liked that they had fun with it, as you would expect from anything Power Rangers.
Only on thing to say:
[spoiler]
In case anyone's worried. Yes, Go Go Power Rangers is in the movie. Plus there's a lot of nods to the original.
That and sequel teasing. So I won't spoil the scene that plays in the middle of the credits.
[/spoiler]
Elizabeth Banks made a very intimating (And sexy
) Rita Repulsa, and Bryan Cranston was great as Zordon.As for the Rangers themselves. They were not bad, and did a decent job in their performances.
I Liked that they had fun with it, as you would expect from anything Power Rangers.
Only on thing to say:
[spoiler]
In case anyone's worried. Yes, Go Go Power Rangers is in the movie. Plus there's a lot of nods to the original.
That and sequel teasing. So I won't spoil the scene that plays in the middle of the credits.

[/spoiler]

