Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC
#4
(03-10-2017, 11:54 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: That's actually very helpful, haha, thanks a bunch!

However due to my current workload with certain projects in my life, I don't have much time to do this, much less acquire Xenoverse 2 and the DLC itself any time soon. Would anyone be willing to get these two models and their textures for me? I don't really need bones and such. Just OBJ's with UV's and the textures to assign will work fine.

No problem really, I'll work on that now.


Messages In This Thread
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC - by Carpaccio - 03-06-2017, 01:42 AM
RE: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC - by Komodo - 03-10-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC - by Carpaccio - 03-10-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC - by Komodo - 03-22-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC - by Komodo - 03-22-2017, 01:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)