Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania
#82
If you've never played Kirby's Pinball Land for the Game Boy I would highly recommend it. I am not generally a fan of pinball video games but that one is pretty great (and I discovered it before I was a big Kirby fan thank you very much I don't just like it because it's Kirby). Not sure how well it plays on the virtual console though, its controls might not translate well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 07-22-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Ton - 07-23-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 08-20-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 08-20-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 10-26-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 10-27-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Jermungandr - 03-20-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 05-16-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 05-24-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 06-05-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 08-31-2017, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)