Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

About Pokemon Shuffle Sprites
#2
(03-17-2017, 11:11 AM)Arkium Wrote: Btw, i had read all sections and since this is a question and NOT a request, i hope this is the right section to ask about this.

It was super close - also it's teetering on requests...but anyway, I'm gonna move this to Spriter's Resource -> Ripping Help. I mean, you're not ripping the assets but the least I can do is point you in the direction where people would actually know how to rip those assets. This is GD - this is like a social board, and not really...sprite-ripping stuff.

I've put a redirect so you should be able to access it from GD for the next 24 hours.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About Pokemon Shuffle Sprites - by Arkium - 03-17-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: About Pokemon Shuffle Sprites - by Kosheh - 03-17-2017, 01:01 PM
RE: About Pokemon Shuffle Sprites - by Arkium - 03-18-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: About Pokemon Shuffle Sprites - by Pingus! - 03-18-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: About Pokemon Shuffle Sprites - by Arkium - 03-18-2017, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)