Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Who is the grandest of dads?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
grand dad
0%
0 0%
grand dad
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GRAND DAD!?!?!?!?!
#5
This is a pretty pointless thread with absolutely no content. I'm locking it because of the lack of actual development occurring here and all I see this resulting in is a repetition of old jokes.

I'd suggest if you care enough, start developing then make a thread. If you don't actually really give a shit because all you're doing is banking on a meme, I think that in the future you should really think about the purpose of this board instead of just posting any nonsensical idea that pops into your head. We all have these thoughts, but there's a time and a place to share them. A board for honing skills and showing your creations is not it.


Messages In This Thread
GRAND DAD!?!?!?!?! - by lonleyglobe0 - 03-14-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: GRAND DAD!?!?!?!?! - by Hiro-sofT - 03-14-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: GRAND DAD!?!?!?!?! - by Gors - 03-14-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: GRAND DAD!?!?!?!?! - by DioShiba - 03-14-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: GRAND DAD!?!?!?!?! - by Dazz - 03-14-2017, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)