03-07-2017, 11:47 PM
You have very cute art. 
For a few weeks, I've been on a DA chat with a friendly group of Felicia fans, hosted by NekoHybrid.
He's doing a series of artworks based around catgirl versions of Capcom's ladies. Though, only the ones he likes.
[spoiler=Made this last night with XNALARA (Not sure where to put it)]
![[Image: _xna__deadpool_tells_it_like_it_is_by_re...b1help.png]](http://orig09.deviantart.net/ca5f/f/2017/066/e/0/_xna__deadpool_tells_it_like_it_is_by_retrobunyip-db1help.png)
Yes. I do find the 4th wall jokes in Sonic Boom to be the worst I've seen/heard in a cartoon. (It's also becoming an annoying trend lately)
[/spoiler]

For a few weeks, I've been on a DA chat with a friendly group of Felicia fans, hosted by NekoHybrid.
He's doing a series of artworks based around catgirl versions of Capcom's ladies. Though, only the ones he likes.
[spoiler=Made this last night with XNALARA (Not sure where to put it)]
![[Image: _xna__deadpool_tells_it_like_it_is_by_re...b1help.png]](http://orig09.deviantart.net/ca5f/f/2017/066/e/0/_xna__deadpool_tells_it_like_it_is_by_retrobunyip-db1help.png)
Yes. I do find the 4th wall jokes in Sonic Boom to be the worst I've seen/heard in a cartoon. (It's also becoming an annoying trend lately)
[/spoiler]

