Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
(03-05-2017, 08:28 PM)cooliebk18 Wrote: 2.0 added a lot of unit sprites, almost to the point where it is caught up with JP. Not many of them are missing now. Once GL hits 3.0 it should be up to speed.

2.0 for Global added a few so far, but it isn't nearly up to date (JP is at 2.6.0) and I suspect as soon as it is caught up, they will encrypt their cpk files as well. If I could figure out how to decrypt them, I could be ready for the change or just use the JP version right now. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by Rhaes - 03-05-2017, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)