Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Silent Hill?
#5
Well...thanks for the help, but unfortunately for me I have no idea what to use to view or convert TMD files (people say Milkshape, but I can't afford it and my trial has expired). Can you let me know of any alternatives?

EDIT: Well I remembered PSXprev released on this forum can view them, however, while these are all models, they are not of anything significant to me. There are no character models.


Messages In This Thread
Silent Hill? - by Carpaccio - 03-02-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Silent Hill? - by Deathbringer - 03-03-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Silent Hill? - by Carpaccio - 03-04-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Silent Hill? - by Deathbringer - 03-04-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Silent Hill? - by Carpaccio - 03-05-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Silent Hill? - by Deathbringer - 03-05-2017, 05:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)