Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Megaman Battle Network Black OX.
#5
Happy I could help! However I have literally zero experience with RPG Maker XP; sorry. >:


Also, your question kinda toes the line on requesting - but since it's game development in an editing suite I can probably let it slide for now - just this once.

Since you've been around for awhile and have over 200 posts, might I suggest posing the same question in our Requests board?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - by maarten - 02-18-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - by Kosheh - 02-22-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - by Kosheh - 02-23-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - by maarten - 02-25-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: Megaman Battle Network Black OX. - by Kosheh - 03-03-2017, 09:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)