03-02-2017, 11:39 AM
(02-28-2017, 04:07 PM)MidnightXS Wrote: @Euden I'm going to have to look into it a bit more, unfortunately. All I really did was poke around a bit to find what files are where for you. I'll look around more tomorrow.
Speaking of poking around, I got my hands on that leaked Wii U Breath of the Wild iso (I won't say how) and decrypted it, poked around, and converted the music. I also found the model files under "content\Model\" (So complicated, I know). Unfortunately I have no idea what to do with the format, .sbfres. It looks like it's used for the textures, animations, and models just based on the file names.
I'll post a screenshot but the file names may contain spoilers for the game (Doubtful but idfk) so look at your own risk.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
They are just Yaz0 compressed files with bfres in them. Simply drag one to yaz0dec.exe and then rename the file to a .bfres file. You can open it with rtb's latest bfres script in max or smb's blender script.


[/spoiler]