Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Any idea to rip this game?
#9
(03-01-2017, 02:25 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 02:23 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 02:20 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote: I think I have something that can extract from Game Maker games. Lemme go check.
Well, using OffZip on the source file and then ferreting through with TiledGGD also works if the other method doesn't.
[Image: nXnpP7O.png]

Oh that works! I have offzip so I'll try it out.

Not to mention the program I was looking for only worked on RPG Maker Games. Sorry about that haha. ^^;

So, the programs I need to rip those sprites, are the Offzip and the TiledGGD? I still don't get it
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any idea to rip this game? - by Kepabra - 03-01-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Kepabra - 03-02-2017, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)