Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Any idea to rip this game?
#4
Ah right. But if the classic one's on PC the files should hopefully be accessible.

EDIT: I found it! It's Spelunky World that's being referred to. I'm gonna check to see if I can access the files.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any idea to rip this game? - by Kepabra - 03-01-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Cooper - 03-01-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Any idea to rip this game? - by Kepabra - 03-02-2017, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)