Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Simplified Menu RPGmaker VX
#1
Hello everyone, after 2 days of digging up my old project and researching I've been able to come up with the best possible 

GBC style menu for RPG maker VX ace!

I may also do one in a NES style as well.

Things to do.
-Edit transition of menus. (essentially have the menu just disappear rather than fade out)
-Edit the battle engine ( I found a decent DQ style one but has one error)
-Tile implementation
-edit music (i think i'll just rip music from obscure gbc rpgs)

How it looks
 [spoiler][Image: vo0FDji.png][/spoiler]
[spoiler][Image: Gmvo6ZK.png][/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Simplified Menu RPGmaker VX - by Virtuaboy123 - 02-26-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Simplified Menu RPGmaker VX - by Gors - 03-01-2017, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)