Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dan the man sprites successfully ripped!!!
#3
(02-23-2017, 07:39 PM)Goemar Wrote: A zip file? What's wrong with image hosting?
The archive contains two folders, each of which are for a vastly different version each. The first one contains a total of 275 image files and the second one contains a total of 3121 image files. That sums up to 3396 files total. And that's just counting the ones I actually had to decrypt. All of the images are nested in many different subfolders and stuff. That's why I chose against using image hosting. Personally, I didn't even expect a zip file to be unconventional, as I've seen many spritesheets just having an "Everything" slot containing an archive you'll need to download.
(02-23-2017, 07:39 PM)Goemar Wrote: Also if you know they have graphical errors...
I'm sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough: The graphical errors only affect a minimal portion of the files. What I uploaded is already enough to be able to work with it. I just described this error to clarify that the files are not perfect. Please download the zip file and read it's "readme.txt" file for more information.

EDIT:
OK, fine! You want image hosting? You get image hosting! Here's a few examples of the files I have:
[Image: dh0sna99cefkvwnwg.png]
[Image: dh0snko9dfyytxuyo.png]
[Image: dh0sz2lyvvnm1o074.png]
[Image: dh0t3v18w6304w0sg.png]
[Image: dh0t4fe43um41p6v4.png]

And here's what I mean with graphical errors:
A very small portion of the image files is distorted due to a misunderstood resolution:
[Image: dh0t66v5agyujatq8.png]
Meanwhile, I saw some weird graphical disbehaviors in the following images which I cannot explain:
[Image: dh0t7yrnj0au1ombk.png][Image: dh0t9a4tvi3kxhwjk.png][Image: dh0tb08c34hq1ueww.png]
However, most of the sprites look OK. If you want all of them, download this zip file. Read the "readme.txt" file for more information about the graphical errors.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan the man sprites successfully ripped!!! - by Waddle Dee - 02-24-2017, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)